Swiss hybrid cloud solution based on Google Anthos
A world full of opportunities
More and more cloud applications are being combined to enable companies to realize their full digital potential. However, managing a variety of operating models and providers is not easy. With the first Swiss hybrid cloud solution based on Google Anthos, we offer companies a groundbreaking and secure solution for running applications from any location. All of this in a model that allows the optimal balance between private and public cloud in a true hybrid solution.
Speed up your digital innovativeness
- Benefit from a comprehensive range of solutions across the entire cloud journey.
- Get the best of both worlds – private cloud and public cloud with a Swiss data location.
- More agility for your business thanks to short project life spans and flexible, upgradeable solutions.
- Ensure compliance and operate in line with Swiss law.
- Manage all resources centrally with a pioneering open source solution (Google Anthos) with integrated security management.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) platform on dedicated hardware
- Swiss data location at Green
- All-in service model: hardware, management and operation at a fixed price
- Google Anthos suite inclusive
- Direct connection via the shortest route to the Google public cloud in Switzerland as well as to all other national and international public cloud providers
- Multiple location geo-redundant solution architecture on request
- As a replacement for the in-house data center infrastructure, plus housing of legacy systems on request
- Local contract partners
Google Anthos is based on the open source engine Google Kubernetes (GKE). The suite can be used on dedicated local systems as well as for the public clouds from Google, AWS, Microsoft and other leading providers. It distributes container-based workloads seamlessly across all the resources and facilitates uniform management of all cloud solutions. Security settings are defined centrally and, thanks to Google Anthos, are applied to all applications – irrespective of where they are being run from.
True to Google’s basic principle of build once, deploy anywhere.