Switzerland as a data storage location – secure and reliable protection for your data
In the last years, Switzerland has become one of Europe’s leading data storage locations. The country enjoys an excellent reputation.
Data protection is highly developed and stricter than in neighboring European countries and in the USA. Access to data without judicial control, as practiced by US companies under the US Patriot Act, is not allowed in Switzerland.
Switzerland not only has a reliable legal system, its progressive infrastructures, the availability of IT specialists and the political and economic stability make it the ideal location for a company’s IT.
Data security and data structures are supported by:
- Dense, sophisticated fiber-optic network via local and international carriers
- Reliable power supply and own energy production
- Competitive energy prices
- Sophisticated data protection
- Swiss legal system as the basis for investigations and cases of suspicion
- The people can reject legislative changes
- Centrally located in the heart of Europe
- Low-risk area with respect to natural catastrophes, attacks and accidents
- International airport in Zurich with direct flights to 66 countries
- Ideal accessibility for private and public transportation
- Unique dual education system with access to specialists at different educational levels
- Internationally renowned universities (such as ETZ Zurich, EPFL Lausanne)
- Employees are accustomed to cultural diversity and multilingualism
Political and economic stability
- Direct democracy
- Favorable economic environment
- Competitive business tax rates
- Established social partnerships between employers and employees
We would be happy to show you how you can host your data in one of our Swiss data centers. Simply contact us without obligation.