Your data center to measure
Your new data center could soon be in the western part of Zurich – advanced, secure and tailored to your requirements.
It usually takes several years to plan and build a new company data center. Location analyses, clarifications with various authorities and the search for suitable partners to implement the project consume a lot of time.
In the heart of Switzerland, our greenDatacenter Zurich West is the country’s largest commercial data center. We have enough land to build another independent data center tract with 3,900 m2 of usable data center space. Thanks to framework planning permission, this project can be implemented within twelve months. It goes without saying that we take individual customer wishes into consideration.
Facts and figures for the new data center
- New, solid construction building, detached and fully accessible
- Highest building class (building class 3)
- Low-risk, central location in Lupfig
- 3,900 m2 of usable data center space
- 8,300 m2 gross floor area
- Tier II to Tier IV standard according to customer needs
- Energy-optimized design
- State-of-the-art emergency workplaces or offices available in adjoining building
We would be happy to tell you more about the project. Simply contact us without obligation.