SwissIX get conntected at Green Datacenter AG
Green Datacenter AG provides an easy and fast process for it’s customer to setup a peering at SwissIX.
Your Cross Connect to SwissIX is sponsored by us.
You need to have an AS number (Autonomous System) and provider independent IP address space (PI) or your own provider aggregatable address space (PA) with at least one C-Class (/24) segment.
- You are explicitly encouraged to register your ASN at PeeringDB.com. This makes your ASN more attractive and easier to peer with for other ASNs.
- Please read the Connection Agreement. It comes into force as soon as your equipment is physically connected. If you don't agree with it, please do not consider connecting to the SwissIX infrastructure.
- Please consider to become a member of the SwissIX ssociation. It gives you voting rights in the Swiss Internet Exchange Association. Otherwise you might register as Participant only.
- Please note: You may peer with participants of any SwissIX peering location regardless of your own.
- If known, please also provide the A-end of the fiber patching in the Green Datacenter in Lupfig, the Z-end will be on the SwissIX equipment. This cross connect (setup and ongoing) is sponsored by Green Datacenter AG.
By signing and sending out this PDF form, you close a contract with SwissIX.
Green Datacenter AG is just offering the service to help with the process and is interested in the Information required for the fiber patching in it’s Lupfig datacenter.